Sunday, December 18, 2011

Yo what's happening music junkies out there!

I am brand new to the blogging business not new to the music listening experience. Here at heroin for your ears I work passionately to get you your daily fix. I will review albums and provide you with music playlists to check out. I will go back in time and incorporate fresh tracks to consume. You can find the majority of my new songs on the internet from the musicians themselves. I will strive to include interviews will upcoming musicians and bands. The look of this blog will improve with time. I will never cut playlists with trash pop music. Music genres we will listen to include Rap, Hip-hop, Punk, funk, rhythm and blues, indie, electronica, metal, country, americana, hardcore, reggae and many more genres.

No comments:

Post a Comment